Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall *sigh*

And by *sigh* I mean,

"Fall, I am in love with you; with the romantic chill you throw so delicately into fading sunlit afternoons; with your amber-hued palette; with tweed and leather; with your wild, thrilling excitement of back to school. Fall, I covet your 2010 J. Crew womens' clothing collection, and your plum colored eye shadow. The taste of your cinnamon tea is a happy departure from the lightness of Spring's soft green. Fall, so happy am I to don your olive green skirt, and to rediscover the feel of cashmere against my skin. My tailored coat collection politely requested this morning, that I thank you for the breezes and pink cheeks that have brought them back to relevance. And Fall, one more thing. This year, let last the brilliance of your burnt umber and titian, your russet and bronze colored leaves set ablaze with sunshine illuminated skin, just a few weeks longer."

Your's truly with affection,
Trina

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I love the style of womens clothing for fall and winter clothes! Just something about it, just gets me excited to go shop for great looking clothes!